Friday Favorites: Wellness Edition

Friday Favorites: Wellness Edition

If you follow me on Instagram, then you will see my Instagram stories of me waking up early for my 5:30 am workouts. I have been going to the gym or workout studio, and eating clean and I’ve been feeling really great lately.

I know how I am, in order to stay on track with my health and fitness goals, I have to invest in certain services or products to keep me motivated. Now, you don’t need expensive workout clothes/shoes, high tech earphones, or have to pay for the most expensive gym. What ever it is you need to keep you on track, do it! As I’m working on becoming a healthier me, I’m excited to share the journey with you guys. Check out my fitness/wellness favorites here.

1.) Apple Watch: I have had my Apple Watch for almost three years now and I purchased it because I wanted to latest Apple product, but I actually love to use it to track my movement throughout the day, workouts, and fitness challenges with friends.

2.) AirPods: As I said before, you don’t need the latest high tech earphones, but working out with wired earphones tend to be a little annoying. I know I see a lot of people in the gym wear beats, but I use these in and out of the gym, so it’s a great investment.

3.) Air Fryer: If you follow me on twitter, you will know how much I LOVEEE my air fryer. I’m pretty sure you can make almost anything in here. I love how quick and easy it is, also little clean up and maintenance. Which is a PLUS for me.

4.) Instant Pot: Another appliance I have been excited about is my Instant Pot. If I forget to meal prep, I can throw a few chicken breasts in there while I’m getting ready for the day. I highly recommend!

5.) ClassPass: This has been one of my favorite investments. Real talk, workout studios can be expensive AF just to join a drop in class. I currently pay $79/month for 45 credits. If you use your credits wisely, you can really attend some fun workout classes/studios. It’s fun to add in a workout classes in addition to my workout routine at the gym. I like to go to pilates classes like Sculpthouse or my newly favorite boxing at Pepper Boxing. Want $40 off? Click here!

6.) Quality training sneakers: I desperately needed new workout shoes. I have been loving my Adidas trainers. I’m usually a Nike girl, but Adidas has been my favorite lately. They are so lightweight, it literally feels like I’m walking on air.

SHOP MY FRIDAY FAVORITES

February 24, 2020 / 6:32 pm

HAH. I have 2 of these and that’s it! AirPods and good sneakers. However, I’ve used Classpass in the past and found it to be pretty great as well. Fun to read some of your wellness favorites. You should do more posts like these!

2. February 24, 2020 / 8:14 pm

I’ve been interested in getting an air fryer lately. I too am on a journey to become more healthier. The last 2 weeks i’ve had the flu and it set me back on the working out part but hope to get back on track soon. Great favorites!

3. February 24, 2020 / 11:51 pm

Those sneakers are super cute! Thanks for the update. I have an android but wondering if it will work well with AirPods.

4. February 25, 2020 / 1:42 am

I love my apple watch so much! I also love my air pods as well!!

5. February 25, 2020 / 10:50 am

Good for you for prioritizing health! I agree that having the right items helps to stay on track with your goals. I’m interested in an air fryer but don’t know if I’d ever use it!

6. Delia Atenea
    February 25, 2020 / 2:58 pm

OK I had no idea about that Class Pass! I really need to check into that! I love my AM workouts! Also everyone keeps talking about instant pots right now! I guess I really need to check into getting one of those too! I still haven’t gotten myself an air fryer!

7. February 26, 2020 / 1:55 pm

Yay! I’ve been doing 5:30 am workouts for the last few years and they’re the best! Looks like you have your essentials down pat!

8. Yukti Agrawal
    February 28, 2020 / 3:07 pm

I sometimes miss my workout but reading your post makes me tempt to be regular. I would love to buy these essentials so that I can also be regular and enjoy my workout too.

9. March 1, 2020 / 11:22 pm

Oooh I was just looking into getting some kind of slow cooker soon. I didn’t even know they had one that worked quicker! Someone also suggested an air fryer to me and I honestly never even knew it was a thing until now. I must be behind on the times! I’ll check these out. I need some good recommendations and this is helpful. Also, you look gorgeous. I’m happy you’re feeling good doing what’s best for you! Thank you for sharing!

Sara

10. March 2, 2020 / 9:48 am

I have been going back and forth on whether or not I should buy an air fryer. Maybe I will bite the bullet and get one.

11. Erin
    March 4, 2020 / 11:20 am

I am obsessed with my Instapot and AirPods!