Summer Beauty Products I’m Taking into Fall

Happy First day of Fall!! Even though it doesn’t feel like Fall just yet, I’m just excited for the new season.

When the seasons change, I feel like beauty lovers everywhere are getting ready to transition their routines and products. As I was going through my products, I have some things that I’m not ready to part with just yet. You don’t have to toss all of your products and purchase new products for a new season and I’m going to share which summer beauty products I’m taking into Fall.

Sunscreen

Sunscreen is an important product to use ALL year round. No matter you skin type, skin color, etc. If you’re going to be exposed to the sun, you need to apply sunscreen. I have been testing out a ton of sunscreens this summer, and I’m loving the Everyday Sunscreen from Supergoop. It doesn’t leave a white cast and it smells amazing. It also leaves a nice glow.

Highlighter

I mean this is pretty much a given. Highlighter is that perfect product to give you that nice glow all year round. I have tried a ton of highlighters, but this summer I have been loving Glossier’s Haloscope in “topaz”. It’s one of my favorite easy beauty products and it’s great for that quick five minute makeup routine.

Facial Spray

I love a good facial spray! They’re great in the summer when you want to use it as a toner, or refresh your skin during the day. I think facial sprays are perfect for year round because you can use it to set your makeup and skincare for a boost of hydration. I switch between Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray and Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist.

Gentle Exfoliator

You should exfoliate your skin two to three times a week depending on the state of your skin. During the summer, I don’t get a dry so I really don’t have to exfoliate as often. When I did exfoliate, I’ve been using this exfoliator from Paula’s Choice. It’s super gentle and does the job! I’m going to use this all year round for sure. I’m not a huge fan of harsh exfoliators and I love the consistency of this one.

Tinted Moisturizer

Don’t get me wrong, I love a good full coverage foundation. Especially when the temperature drops and I can use a matte foundation. However, since it’s still scorching in Georgia, I like to use a tinted moisturizer. I have been this one from Laura Mercier. The coverage is great and it also has a little bit of SPF.

What types of beauty products are you planning to use this Fall? Let’s chat in the comments!

SHOP THE POST

September 25, 2019 / 11:04 pm

Aside from tinted moisturizer, I’m bringing all these into autumn with me as well. I’m all about great skincare routines all year long – and a good glow too (I’m not a matte gal, that’s for sure haha)!

2. September 26, 2019 / 5:03 am

These are awesome products for Fall babe, Yes to highlighter and tinted moisturizer!! So good during the cooler weather season!

3. September 26, 2019 / 2:18 pm

Oh yes, I use that sunscreen, too! It’s such a good option. I want to check out all the products that you listed. They sound so good. I’m always down to try a new tinted moisturizer.

4. Delia Atenea
    September 26, 2019 / 6:05 pm

I could get on board with all of these girl! I love the facial sprays anytime of year and your so right about the sunscreen year round!

5. September 26, 2019 / 6:26 pm

im a big fan of all of these! i dont think i could part w any of them!

6. Candace
    September 26, 2019 / 7:55 pm

I’ve heard wonderful things about the Supergoop sunscreen! It’s important to protect our skin from the sun year round, even if it is cloudy and cool during the fall and winter months. I also love that you included the Glossier Haloscope highlighter. Keeping a cream highlight on hand helps keep my skin looking dewy!

7. September 27, 2019 / 12:28 pm

YES – sunscreen! SO important 365 days a year.

8. September 27, 2019 / 1:32 pm

I love all these products! I’m big on sunscreen year-round at least on my face. You can never be too careful about the sun!

9. September 29, 2019 / 2:13 am

I didn’t realize Paula’s Choice had a good exfoliater! Love her stuff and will def need to give it a try!

10. September 30, 2019 / 2:26 am

Sunscreen is a must to take into the next season! I need to get more tinted moisturizer because it’s still too darn hot for foundation.

-xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

11. September 30, 2019 / 4:10 pm

I can’t do without sunscreen! As I have hyperpigmentation it helps balance my skin. Really great fall products here

12. Whitney
    October 2, 2019 / 9:22 pm

I always love reading about people’s daily products! This SPF is a great one for sure. I have several Laura Mercier products and they are so great!