How To: The Sleek Middle Part Bun

One of my signature styles as of lately, has been the middle part bun. Fun fact, I used to hate middle parts on me! I didn’t think it was flattering and I felt uncomfortable with my full face exposed. Being on this ‘natural hair’ journey, I have been trying to find different ways to do my hair without having to run to the flat iron all the time.

Ever since I have been wearing my hair in the middle part bun, I always get a ton of messages asking about the process. I don’t like to hair type, but I would say that my curl pattern is 3c/4a. But my hair is super thick!!

When I wear this ponytail, I’m able to wear it for 3 days if I’m wearing my silk scarf every night.

Check out the video here, and shop the post below!

October 16, 2019 / 11:55 pm

Oooh I’m so loving this hairstyle. It’s basically what I’m doing with my hair right now, and I just need to add pearl clips! So cute!

2. October 17, 2019 / 12:33 am

This is a go to of mine lately simply to conserve time! Great styling and Beautiful post!

3. October 17, 2019 / 1:14 am

Great post! I like this bun on you!! Thanks for the tutorial. It’s really helpful.

4. October 17, 2019 / 6:20 am

I am loving the sleek middle part bun! It is so simple, classy and chic and is so flattering!! Love it with the pearl clips too!

5. October 17, 2019 / 11:27 am

I don’t wear my hair in a bun much, but I like it when I do! I’ve done this sleek middle part on myself before and loved it! It’s fun to mix up my normal hair routine! It looks really chic on you.

6. October 18, 2019 / 2:10 am

I love this hairstyle!! Though I swear I never get it to be classy or elegant. I would love to get some tips from you if I am a beginner!!

7. October 18, 2019 / 4:42 pm

I feel like a sleek middle part bun is a total power bun! I just feel more powerful when my hair is pulled back. It looks so good on you, too!

8. October 24, 2019 / 12:55 pm

I’m all about the bun life. I need to get some fun accessories to dress up my bun.